Today’s featured food is radishes, not only great tasting but good for weight loss. We all know to eat our vegetables! Radishes are low glycemic and highly thermogenic. In addition to being an excellent source of vitamin C there are a myriad of other health benefits:
- Beneficial for the teeth, gums, nerves, hair and nails.
- Stimulate appetite.
- Relieve nervous exhaustion.
- Respiratory problems
- Digestive problems
- Relieves constipation
- Runny nose
- Helps to reduce overweight or obesity and dissolves gall stones.
- Helpful in cases of tuberculosis.
- Radish also has a mild diuretic effect, increasing the production of urine by the kidneys.
- Good for diabetics just like cucumber and bitter gourd.
Enjoy these red and white veggies either raw or cooked, check out the blog for some recipe ideas for enjoying them! For more healthy tips on weight loss and our programs check out our website: bodychange.net